10/09/2011. 06.26am: Hi. What're you doing? Do you feel like drinking some wine at our flat? Olivier
14/09/2011. 12.02pm: Hi ******. How ru since last Saturday? This weekend I'm going to Barcelona to meet some friends but what about getting a drink next week? Olivier (Shit, I really need to stop giving my number out to randoms, who the hell is this?!)
14/09/2011 13.40pm: Hey Olivier, um I'm really sorry but I don't remember meeting you at all on Friday, I was really drunk. Did we meet in the brasserie? (Let's try to narrow it down here....)
14/09/2011 13.43pm: Yep :-) it was in the brasserie near the Cafe Oz. I was at a table with a friend.
14/09/2011 14.48pm: Do you remember a little more? Anyway we should meet next weekend, that alright for you? Olivier
14/09/2011 14.55pm: Um honestly? I don't remember!
14/09/2011 14:57pm: It was at the brasserie near the pavement close to Argentinian guys drinking beer. You told me you were living in Paris and I studied in ******* near ******. What about meeting in a pub soon? (Insert name of university close to my home town.)
14/09/2011 15.07pm: Sure, add me on FB and see if it jogs my memory. My surname is *******. (He could be hot right?)
14/09/2011 15.31pm: I'm not using FB anymore. My surname is *****. I'm only using linkedin but it's a bit more professional. (Hmmmm, something to hide?!)
14/09/2011 16.09pm: Ok. And we actually had a full conversation yes? (Because I remember nothing! Damn you wine!)
14/09/2011 16.15pm: Yep :-) I do not remember everything but it was pretty good I guess,
14/09/2011 16.33pm: Do you often go near Blanche to go out?
14/09/2011 16.48pm: Yes, quite often. Bus Palladium is my favourite club and there's a few bars nearby that I like.
14/092011 16.52pm: Ha ok. Never went to Bus Palladium. I should try it though.
15/09/2011 22.59pm: Hi. R u going out tonight? Olivier
15/09/2011 23.04pm: No, I have work in the morning.
15/09.2011 23.07pm : Oh sure? I will leave the company party in 20min and will be in Blanche in 45min. Lets meet in a pub alright? (I guess my last reply wasn't clear.)
15/09/2011 23.15pm: No! I'm at home in bed and going to sleep soon.
15/09/2011 23.18pm: Noooo. Even for me?
15/09/2011 23.22pm: Yes! Especially for a guy I dont remember meeting and have no idea what he looks like! (Ok, maybe a little harsh but I was trying to read a good book!)
15/09/2011 23.25pm: Ooh, I text you when I'm nearby Blanche. (Oh God.)
15/09/2011 23.28pm: Um if you want but I'm home in bed and sleeping soon.
15/09/2011 23.31pm: Ok, I'll travel quick.
15/09/2011 23.41pm: I'm not meeting you.
16/09/2011 00.10am: Seriously?
16/09/2011 01.58am: Are u in?
21/09/2011 19.52pm: Hi. How r u? What about meeting tomorrow to have a drink? (Jesus, Mr Persistant and I'm pretty positive I didn't even kiss the guy!)
21/09/2011 20.17pm: Tomorrow I'm busy! Sorry!
21/09/2011 20.47pm: Ah ok. Saturday?
23/09/2011 17.42pm: Sorry, this whole weekend is difficult for me!
28/09/2011 20.13pm: Hello, Just leaving from an afterwork cocktail. What about getting a drink tonight near Blanche? Olivier (Does this guy ever give up?!)
28/09/2011 21.32pm: Sorry, I'm really exhausted, I had a late night last night. I'm going to Spain on Friday but going out tomorrow night. (Lets give him a chance....)
29/09/2011 18.50pm: Hello. At what time do you go out? is it for the happy hour? Olivier
29/09/2011 21.36pm: Hello, no, I'm going to the VIP Room!
29/09/2011 21.42pm: Ok so lets say we'll meet when you come back from Spain. Can't manage it for tonight. Have fun!
05/10/2011 20.12pm: Hi, r u back to Paris? How about getting a drink tomorrow or Saturday? Olivier
06/10/2011 19.09pm: Hello, I'll be free after Monday! (I had friends visiting.)
18/10/2011 10.52am: Hi, how are you? How about getting out this weekend? Cheers, Olivier.
18/10/2011 15.59pm: Sure, I think I'm going out on Friday so I'll let you know where! (Lets get this over and done with and as 'K' said, it's blogging material and I have nothing to lose)
18/10/2011 16.04pm: Ok perfect :-)
21/10/2011 11.53am: Hi , do you plan to go out during happy hour too? We can meet to have a drink before party. I'll be with 2 friends, Olivier.
21/10/2011 18.53pm: What do you do tonight? Olivier (Argh, be patient!)
21/10/2011 19.46pm: I'm going out in Oberkampf.
21/10/2011 19.50pm: When? Now?
21/10/2011 21.30pm: Ok, when do you go to Oberkampf?
21/10/2011 21.57pm: Now
21/10/2011 21.59pm: Ok, what is your program? We can be there in 1hr. Olivier.
21/10/2011 22.09pm: I'm going for dinner, then drinks,
21/10/2011 22.13pm: Ok, we meet for a drink after your dinner in 1hr in Oberkampf?
21/10/2011 22.17pm: Will probably be more than an hour , it's a busy restaurant!
21/10/2011 22.20pm: Alright, I'll text you when I'm there. With whom r u?
21/10/2011 22.22pm: Friends. (Who do you think?! My Mother? Father Christmas?! The Pope?!)
21/10/2011 22.33pm: Ok, how about taking the apero tomorrow afternoon with my two friends and your friends? (Hmmmm, trying to pimp my friends out to your friends?!)
21/10/2011 22.40pm: Sorry, I'm busy tomorrow!
21/10/2011 22.45: Ok, I'll text you later. You're gonna be up all night?
21/10/2011 22.47pm: No
21/10/2011 22.48pm: When do you plan to go to bed?
21/10/2011 22.50pm: We are out for dinner so can meet in Cafe Charbon in about 1hr.
21/10/2011 22.52pm: Ah Grands Boulevards could be better no?
21/10/2011 22.59pm: No. (Ok, I'm just irritated now)
21/10/2011 23.03pm: Ok, I'll try to be there on time.
22/10/2011 12.43pm: Hi, sorry for last night, I didn't make it. I'm taking the apero with friends. You're invited. It's metro Brochant. Olivier (Hmmmm, I believe I already told you I was busy!)
23/10/2011 04.33am: Hi *****, Ru up? We could meet. Olivier (Early morning booty call with someone you probably did'nt even kiss?! How desperate are you?!?!?)
01/11/2011 16.55pm: Hello, how are you? Could be nice to catch up this weekend, are you going out? Olivier
04/11/2011 21.09pm: Hi, we should meet tonight. Do you go out? Olivier (Please go away.)
04/11/2011 21.32pm: Hello, I've actually started dating someone I met a couple of weeks ago so I can't meet you. Sorry! (Ok, ok, it's a lie...if that makes me a bad person then oh well!)
07/11/2011 23.19pm: Ok, tell me when you're available. (AAARRRRGHHHHHHH!)
07/11/2011 23.50pm: I won't be available. (Harsh but true!)

Ahahaha, yes, I remember (ahem, sort of) the night you met him. "THE night" which will be etched in my mind forever. Good times!
RépondreSupprimerThank you for that valuable insight:)
RépondreSupprimermate, thats sick. and everyone thinks that girls are so innocent and us guys are insensitive morons. man you really are a slut. you're probably hideous too! ahaha :D
RépondreSupprimerOh wow - troll alert! Hide behind your computer screen rosskellypt....you are a moron!
RépondreSupprimerAnglo! I love your blog, I want to be your next French date! How should I go about it?
RépondreSupprimerAnd after that you can have a blog entry about the first date with an anglo fan. Wouldn't that rock?
RépondreSupprimerBut there's no way to contact you on the blog, is there? You can email me at rob.roberts.zk2011@gmail.com