Rechercher dans ce blog

samedi 11 juin 2011

Introduction

Welcome to the adventures of this Anglo-Slut. If you happen to have stumbled across this then I apologise in advance for any raciness you may encounter. If you are looking for the typical blog about someone living in Paris talking about long walks and museums and the beauty of it all then you will be disappointed. The only beauty I will refer to is that of the Frenchmen that I am surrounded by. There is a reason for this blog...my dear dear friend hereby known as NC dared to move to the other side of the world, we are both rubbish at emailing and recently she asked me to write a blog so...voila!
I won't write much about me except that I am an anglo who has been living in Paris for over 2years now. Just over a year ago I split up with my English boyfriend, so this blog will document all past and current Frenchman encounters, all for the benefit of NC!
As it is stupid o'clock in the morning here I will keep this 1st post brief but as an introduction here is some observations about the most beautiful men on Earth (the Frenchies)
  • Frenchmen are the only nationality in the world that can pull off that floppy hair.
  • They seen to have a rule book that they use for chatting up Anglo girls - the favourite seems to be 'you have such beautiful eyes' - bleugh!
  • It is perfectly normal for them to approach a girl walking down the street and ask for her number/a date.
  • They always seem to have a large stash of condoms by their bed and whip them out fast. Unlike Anglo boys they dont try to just stick it in. If its hard then it's wrapped up.
  • Kissing in a club generally makes them think that sexytime is automatically on the cards.
  • 'Tres jolie' appears to actually be sincere. 'So beautiful' seems to be used when they are trying to get laid.
  • A Frenchman talking dirty to you is exhilirating. If you have never had the pleasure then it sucks to be you.
  • Anglo girls tend to be viewed as easy - I'm not gonna lie, I'm the kind of Anglo girl that adds to that reputation.
Might be worth mentioning that I seem to have a 'type' of Frenchman that I go for. In general they have floppy hair, designer stubble and brown eyes like pools of chocolate you could swim in. Oh and I also seem to be attrated to the he-sluts!

So introduction over - I'm off to sleep. Enjoy NC - you owe me a fucking good email now! ;)

2 commentaires:

  1. My friend stumbled across your blog and pointed me in your direction. I have laughed so much because I have some similar experiences! The French really are a strange bunch... from your observations about eating a burger with a knife and fork, to the way you dealt with your break-up (I also went on an wine-fuelled binge in Paris after my break-up). My most recent encounter is a brown eyed floppy-haired Frenchman - although usually the floppy look is not my type. Actually what I liked most about him is taht he was an excellent kisser, yet is perhaps the only French guy not to have used that terrible line "you know the French kiss, yes? - in France it is betterrr" I am seriously going to be so sad to leave this city of lovers!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words Emmar - indeed that is a great line! And the floppy haired , brown eyed men are always irresistible! :)

    RépondreSupprimer